- Our Firm
- Practice Areas
- Our Attorneys
- News & Events
- Worklaw® Network
Legal Secretary Position
Swerdlow Florence Sanchez Swerdlow & Wimmer seeks a Legal Secretary with a minimum of 5 years’ litigation experience.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skills, superb grammar, be highly organized and detail oriented, be self-motivated, take ownership of assignments, and enjoy being part of a team.
We offer a friendly, business-casual environment with competitive salary and full benefits. Please e-mail cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Draft, review, revise, proofread and redline work for accuracy, format, style, content, grammar, punctuation and syntax;
- Mastery of Microsoft Office and court filing requirements, including experience with e-filing in state/federal courts;
- Experience with CompuLaw, iManage, and legal-billing software preferred;
- Ability to type at least 70 words per minute with accuracy;
- Specialized secretarial degree, associate and/or bachelor’s degree;
- Paralegal certificate and Notary Public desirable, but not required.