Harassment – Prevention Supervisor Training
SFSS&W Offers Training That Includes:
- An experienced attorney who is fully knowledgeable regarding Labor & Employment law conducting the two-hour training
- An overview of the prohibitions against harassment, discrimination, and retaliation under state and federal law
- Examples of what constitutes unlawful harassment, discrimination, and retaliation
- A review of the remedies available
- Real-life hypotheticals and practical advice
- Interactive question-and-answer period
Harassment-Prevention Training -Are You In Compliance?
Employers having 50 or more employees must provide at least 2 hours of classroom or other interactive training and education regarding sexual harassment to all supervisors.
California law requires all new supervisors to go through sexual-harassment training within six months after they begin supervising others. Already-trained supervisors must go through sexual-harassment training every two years.
Space is Limited to 10 Per Session • Sign Up Now!
Date: August 30, 2012
Time: 10:00 a.m. to Noon
9401 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 828 Beverly Hills, CA 90212 (310) 288-3980
*Cost: $130 per person
*Cancellation policy: To receive a refund, you must cancel at least 72 hours prior to the event.
To register, or for questions regarding this training, please contact Scott Trimble at email@example.com (310) 288-3980 x 8215.